- How Ext JS lets you create those purposes with a slick consumer interface with not less than attempt
- How the opposite components of Ext JS apart from the GUI widgets supply a number of the features sleek purposes want, reminiscent of Ajax and knowledge mechanisms
- How different applied sciences comparable to Gears should be introduced in to make the purposes extra robust
What you’ll learn
- Develop attention-grabbing internet 2.0 “front ends,” RIAs (rich web applications), and extra.
- Create a few purposes from the initiatives or pragmatic case stories that the writer supplies.
- Create an organizer, timekeeper, a code cupboard, and extra.
- Get again to fundamentals and again ends utilizing a SQL workbench, Google Gears, and Ext easy.
- Pull all of it jointly through designing a online game utilizing Ext JS.
Who this ebook is for
internet software builders, senior undertaking leads, and alertness architects.
Table of Contents
- Introducing internet improvement with Ext JS
- Widgets and complex Ext JS
- Ext JS for a hectic way of life: OrganizerExt
- Making venture administration Cool: TimekeeperExt
- A position on your Stuff: Code cupboard Ext
- When the phone book simply Isn’t Cool sufficient: neighborhood enterprise Searc
- Your Dad Had a Workbench, Now So Do You: SQL Workbench
- All paintings and No Play: Dueling playing cards
- Managing Your funds: Finance grasp
By Bill Siggelkow
The Jakarta Struts Framework is a well-liked open resource platform for construction net functions from best to backside with Java. whereas this attractiveness has ended in a wealth of on-line and in-print documentation, builders nonetheless locate themselves confronted with a couple of universal initiatives that aren't in actual fact and succinctly explained.In those events, programmers can now flip to the Jakarta Struts Cookbook an awesome selection of code options to common--and uncommon--problems encountered whilst operating with the Struts Framework. between many different recipes, this e-book explains how to:
- display info in complicated HTML tables
- define static and dynamic motion forms
- validate information and reply to errors
- use Logging, Validation, and Exception Handling
- integrate Struts with patience frameworks like Hibernate and iBATIS
This look-up reference is simply what contemporary time-pressed builders desire. With options to real-world difficulties quite a few web page flips away, details is quickly on hand. And whereas the book's options specialise in attending to the purpose, each one recipe's dialogue part imparts invaluable suggestion and perception from a Struts veteran.The Jakarta Struts Cookbook is ideal for self sufficient builders, huge improvement groups, and everybody in among who needs to take advantage of the Struts Framework to its fullest strength. Plus, it s thoroughly updated with the newest types of Framework, so readers will be convinced the knowledge is viable.
Python is recognized as a strong and stylish language, with help for either useful and object-oriented programming kinds. if you happen to decide to use Python, in spite of the fact that, you get greater than only a language-you additionally turn into a part of an exceptionally enthusiastic and supportive neighborhood of Python programmers who achieve out to assist one another study and develop of their use of the language. Python Cookbook, second variation is only one tangible manifestation of that Python group. In it, you will find useful options to many universal Python programming difficulties. those ideas come from the group, from Python programmers who for a few years have contributed to the web Python Cookbook hosted through ActiveState at http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python. those are battle-tested suggestions; contributed, reviewed, more suitable, and now introduced jointly in ebook shape. this is only a sampling of the numerous subject parts lined by means of the greater than three hundred recipes during this ebook: looking out and sorting, internet programming, Manipulating textual content, community programming, operating with records, Processing XML, Object-oriented programming, dispensed programming, Multithreaded programming, Debugging and checking out, procedure management, Metaprogramming. strategies during this publication are geared up by way of subject quarter. all the chapters commence with introductions written via famous Python luminaries corresponding to: Facundo Batista, David Beazley, Donn Cave, Fred L. Drake, jr., Paul F. Dubois, Mark Hammond, Raymond Hettinger, jeremy Hylton, Fredrik Lunch, Mark Lutz, Andy McKay, Gustavo Niemeyer, Tim Peters, Paul Prescod, Aaron Watters, and Greg Wilson. This e-book is a treasure trove of beneficial code for all Python programmers, entrance rookies to complicated practitioners. it is a present, from the group to you. via buying this e-book, you're additionally giving again to the neighborhood: 25 percentage of all royalties from this booklet are donated to the Python software program origin. The recipes in Python Cookbook, second variation have been edited via Alex Martelli, additionally the writer of Python in a Nutsbell; Anna Martelli Ravenscroft, an avid Python person and common convention speaker; and David Ascher of ActiveState, coauthor of studying Python. The ebook encompasses a foreword via Guido van Rossum, the writer of Python.
By Jeff Dickey
By Matthew MacDonald
The writer explores how peer-to-peer design principles will be built-in into present .NET applications.
By Amos Q. Haviv
- Construct a fully-functional suggest program by utilizing its parts besides the easiest third-party modules
- Gain a deep, functional realizing of real-time net software improvement via real-world examples
The suggest stack is a set of the preferred smooth instruments for net improvement that is helping you construct speedy, powerful, and maintainable net applications.
Starting with the suggest center frameworks, this pragmatic consultant will clarify the foremost thoughts of every framework, find out how to set them up thoroughly, and the way to exploit well known modules to attach all of it jointly. by means of following the real-world examples proven during this educational, you are going to scaffold your suggest program structure, upload an authentication layer, and improve an MVC constitution to help your undertaking improvement. you are going to examine the easiest practices of keeping transparent and easy code and should see the best way to steer clear of universal pitfalls. ultimately, you'll stroll in the course of the varied instruments and frameworks that might aid expedite your day-by-day improvement cycles.
Watch how your program improvement grows by way of studying from the single consultant that's exclusively oriented in the direction of construction a whole, end-to-end, real-time program utilizing the suggest stack!
What you are going to learn
- Use MongoDB to shop and retrieve your application's data
- Connect your convey program to MongoDB and use the Mongoose module
- Manage your clients' authentication and supply them assorted login ideas utilizing Passport
- Structure and use an Angular 2 software on your suggest project
- Use Socket.io to create real-time conversation among your buyer and server
- Test your application's show and Angular 2 entities
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Introduction to MEAN
- Getting all started with Node.js
- Building an show net Application
- Introduction to MongoDB
- Introduction to Mongoose
- Managing person Authentication utilizing Passport
- Introduction to Angular
- Creating a median CRUD Module
- Adding Real-time performance utilizing Socket.io
- Testing suggest Applications
- Automating and Debugging suggest Applications
By Alex MacCaw
- Use the Model-View-Controller (MVC) development, and methods to deal with dependencies inside of your application
- Get an advent to templating and information binding
- Learn approximately loading distant facts, Ajax, and cross-domain requests
- Create realtime purposes with WebSockets and Node.js
- Accept dropped records and add information with development indicators
- Use significant frameworks and libraries, together with jQuery, backbone, and Backbone
- Write exams and use the console to debug your applications
- Get deployment top practices, equivalent to caching and minification
By Steven Bird, Ewan Klein
This publication deals a hugely obtainable advent to typical language processing, the sector that helps quite a few language applied sciences, from predictive textual content and electronic mail filtering to computerized summarization and translation. With it, you are going to easy methods to write Python courses that paintings with huge collections of unstructured textual content. you are going to entry richly annotated datasets utilizing a complete diversity of linguistic info constructions, and you can comprehend the most algorithms for interpreting the content material and constitution of written communication.
Packed with examples and workouts, Natural Language Processing with Python can assist you:
- Extract details from unstructured textual content, both to bet the subject or establish "named entities"
- Analyze linguistic constitution in textual content, together with parsing and semantic analysis
- Access renowned linguistic databases, together with WordNet and treebanks
- Integrate options drawn from fields as varied as linguistics and synthetic intelligence
This publication can help you achieve useful abilities in ordinary language processing utilizing the Python programming language and the usual Language Toolkit (NLTK) open resource library. if you are drawn to constructing net functions, examining multilingual information assets, or documenting endangered languages -- or if you are easily curious to have a programmer's standpoint on how human language works -- you will find Natural Language Processing with Python either interesting and immensely useful.
By Adam Bretz
This ebook explores the suggest stack intimately. we'll start by means of overlaying Node.js, because it will lay the foundation for all of our server-side paintings. you'll the right way to get Node operating in your neighborhood computing device in addition to obtain modules utilizing npm. the major elements of the Node.js programming version can also be covered.
From there, we are going to circulation directly to MongoDB, the place you are going to how to have interaction with Mongo from a Node program. additionally, you will tips on how to create, retrieve, replace, and delete information from a Mongo store.
After you have got a high-quality take hold of on Node and Mongo, the booklet will circulation directly to the explicit internet server. we will disguise the fundamentals of exhibit functions through subject matters like routes and middleware. construction on earlier chapters, we are going to hide the combination of Node, Mongo, and Express.
Our insurance of the suggest stack will wrap up with a number of chapters on AngularJS. those chapters will disguise Angular basics like info binding, directives, controllers, routing, and companies. for you to discover competing applied sciences, a mild creation to Ember.js may also be provided.
By Mert Caliskan
Over a hundred sensible recipes to benefit PrimeFaces 5.x – the preferred JSF part library at the planet
About This Book
- The up-to-date moment version of the 1st PrimeFaces publication ever published is delivered to you immediately from the horse's mouth, and makes a speciality of functional implementations of the framework instead of theoretical ones
- With this booklet, you'll get every little thing you want to learn about PrimeFaces first-hand and may find out how to simply combine and use PrimeFaces effectively along with your JSF projects
- This e-book is written in a transparent, understandable sort and addresses a large viewers who set their scope on Java EE development
Who This ebook Is For
This ebook is for everyone who want to examine glossy Java internet improvement in response to PrimeFaces and is seeking a brief creation to this subject. necessities for this publication are simple JSF, jQuery, and CSS skills.
What you'll Learn
- Understand easy options comparable to AJAX processing and partial view publish that you should paintings with PrimeFaces
- Go past the fundamentals and become aware of extra attention-grabbing beneficial properties of PrimeFaces: PrimeFaces selectors, RequestContext, conversation Framework, and more
- Delve deep into over a hundred wealthy UI elements with all of the required details
- Get functional recommendations to advanced difficulties that come up in a JSF ecosystem
- Use most sensible practices, keep away from pitfalls, and get functionality suggestions whilst operating with the part suite
PrimeFaces is the most well-liked part library utilized in the JSF surroundings. it's a light-weight library with one JAR, 0 configuration, and no required dependencies.
This publication covers over a hundred potent recipes for PrimeFaces 5.2, that is a number one part suite to spice up JSF-based purposes. The ebook begins with an creation to PrimeFaces and its techniques, resembling AJAX processing, the selector mechanism, partial view put up, and i18n aid. Later chapters then concentrate on theming and using over a hundred enter and output parts, equivalent to tables, charts, menus, and so on.
This cookbook presents an excellent starting place by way of overlaying all of the wisdom had to paintings with PrimeFaces elements within the genuine world.